Monday, March 2, 2009

Sarah Gets Two Gold Stars. Maybe Three.

On Saturday morning, Sarah and I curled up on the sofa to relax and watch a movie. Zodiac was our film of choice, and we enjoyed it immensely. (If you haven’t seen the movie, this probably won’t make much sense, but I don’t care.) At one point, however, I got really hung up on the handwriting analysis and ambidextrousness of the supposed murderer. I retrieved a pencil and pad of paper, and started writing with my less dominant hand (the left). I labored over my work and got as far as, “Hello my name” before I determined that I could never be a letter writing serial killer. Sarah, on the other hand, decided she would only need practice in order to write legibly and easily with her left hand. She grabbed the pad of paper and started writing. Fairly quickly (and quite well), I might add. This is what she wrote.


This is the Zodiac speaking. Sometimes when I’m alone in the car I practice my accents. Mostly English, but sometimes I practice my dirty French accent as well.


Just another reason why I adore my sister! ;D

2 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

No, no, no. This is what I wrote:

This is the Zodiac speaking. Sometimes when I’m alone in the car I practice my accents. Mostly English, but sometimes I practice my dirty French accent AS WELL!

You forgot the "as well"

Leah said...

My bad. ;)