Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Love Remaineth the Sameth

I love “Chuck”. Sarah, Bridgette and I have been making our way through the second season this week, and I’ve come to a serious conclusion: I am horrifically in love with Chuck! Not the actor, mind you (‘cause that would be weird ;D) but the goofy, nerdy, handsome, good hearted and smart character. Now, I’ve always like my men imaginary (much less messy), but even more importantly I like them smart. Really smart. And funny. The combination of the two is almost irresistible to me. I know a lot of girls say, “I really like the nerdy guys”. I wouldn’t say that at all; you’re just opening yourself up for some serious trouble, really. But throw a literary reference or a witticism my way, and I’m hooked! Line and sinker.

Of course it helps if your tall, dark and handsome… like this guy! ;D





1 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Okay he's my favorite! If I could find a man like Chuck, I would be complete! ;D <3 <3 <3 <3 He's a foxy!