Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Secrets, Lies and Irritations

I am really starting to wonder if my judgment is off. I mean REALLY off! I have always been under the impression that I was a good judge of character. Not stellar, but good. A solid eight on a scale of one to ten. Recently, however, I have been seriously caught off guard by back stabbing behavior, sour moods, lying (or if not outright lies, the omission of basic truths) and other various shenanigans. I will admit that my understanding of other women is lacking (and as a result I have often been hurt by their behavior), but I am usually a solid ten on my judgment of men. This is probably mostly due to the fact that my view of men is generally low, and for anyone to get in my good graces you have to really impress me. Recently, however, I’ve begun to wonder if I can get a handle on anyone’s personality! Or their morality.

You should know that there are only so many chances left; choose them wisely! I’m getting less impressed by the second.

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Ouch!

R* said...

oy. did you meet a man-whore or something? i think i set the bar for men even lower than you do. it's disappointing though.