Thursday, October 1, 2009

Rush Week…The Calculations

Number of elbows I took to the face: 1
Number of times I called a student “the son of Satan”: roughly 19
Number of times a student serenaded me: 1 (1 too many times)
Number of times a student flirted with me to get what he wanted: 3
Number of times it worked: 0
Number of times I asked a student if they had their student id: millions
Number of times they actually had it: about 10
Number of times I complained about working until 8:00 pm: 20 or 30
Number of awkward conversations with young men: at least 15
Number of times I felt OLD: this is an ongoing problem when all the students look 12
Number of times I saw a student wipe their nose with their hand and hand me something: ugh…lots…
Number of times a coworker and I joked about gargling Purell: 6
Number of times security was called: 2

Glad that's over with. :)

0 comments: