Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ciao Roma!

Whitney just informed me (via email) that she has been transferred to Cagliari! (Cagliari is the capital city on the island of Sardinia.) In case you’re confused, geographically speaking, here is a map:



(It's the island off the coast to the left...no, not the one at the bottom, that's Sicily, middle-top left...there you go, that's the one!)

At her request, I googled some images. All I can say is, "Amazing"; it is unbelievably beautiful.

If you don't believe me, here's some proof:



















See what I mean? Bellissima!! (Those last two images are market pics, not scenery pics - in case you got confused. Food is pretty too; especially shellfish, mushrooms and prickly pears.)

*Sigh* Let's book a flight there, pronto!!

2 comments:

Carrie Fowler said...

I guess I won't accidentally bump into her in Rome when I am there in November ! So sad !

Leah said...

That is sad! Maybe you'll have to visit Sardinia too, lol! ;)