Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dear Seattle,

So…um….like….what’s with the weather? 90 degrees and higher? Do you really think that’s appropriate? In case you have forgotten, this is what Seattle is supposed to look like:



Seem familiar? Now it’s not as if I don’t fully appreciate the sun and all it’s glory (I am a Seattle native after all) but Seattle is beginning to feel a little something like this:



Except without the cool camels and stuff. And more humidity (think desert but with umbrellas).



And I am starting to feel a lot like this lady:



You know, “I’m melting!” etc. Although I am in possession of considerably greater fashion sense. And better skin.

All I'm asking, Seattle, is that the weather tone down just a little bit. I love the sun (I do, really!), I'd just like a little less painful heat!

1 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm Melting!" I totally didn't see that coming!