Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Man Scent

Somewhere at a Ross near you…on Monday night…

Leah picks up a graphically pleasing tube of lotion simply called “Chill”.

Leah: I like this; is it for sunburns? (searches container for signs of its usage)
Bridge: I think it’s for after you shave.
Leah: Oh. Okay.

Sometime later (two days) at a townhome near you (mine)

Sarah: Did you buy this?
Leah: Yeah. It’s for after you shave.
Sarah: You know this is for men, right?
Leah: What? (picks up bottle) Do you think I could still use it?
Sarah: I don’t know; does it smell musky? (smells lotion) Uh, no you can’t use it.
Leah: (smells lotion) It smells nice. Are you sure?
Sarah: Do you want to smell like a man?
Leah: I bought man’s lotion!
Sarah: Um, I’m pretty sure that’s “men’s lotion”.
Leah: (pauses) I BOUGHT MAN’S LOTION!
Sarah: That sounds like a disease.
Leah: I asked Bridgette what it was for. If she knew it was an aftershave lotion, WHY DIDN’T SHE TELL ME IT WAS FOR MEN?!
Sarah: Heh heh…I don’t know.

3 comments:

Allen said...

Wait what's wrong with smelling like a man? I smell AWESOME thank you very much.

Oh wait you're a girl that would cause problems.

Meredith said...

I'm just relieved you didn't buy lubricant. Oy.

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Yeah, you don't want to smell like a man. Remember what I do to men that smell like men? Remember what you did when I told you that?? Yeah you vomited a little in your mouth... ;D