Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Update + People Say the Darndest Things

-Shopping at Ross and DSW, bought a classy dress and foxy shoes.
-Went out dancing until the wee hours of the morning.
-Turned down an Australian (yes I AM that picky!)
-Mostly avoided being groped by strange men.
-Froze my ass off in a mini dress!
-Cleaned out the refrigerator. Biggest accomplishment of the weekend!
-Ruined my new shoes. Sad! :( Maybe I can fix them with a sharpie and some nail polish!

Random Woman: That dress is so pretty! May I ask where you got it?
Leah: (with embarrassment) I got it at Ross.
Leah: (fifteen minutes later) I can’t believe I just said that..I’m just gonna tell people I got it at Nordstroms.

Sarah: Oh right, he read the Hobbit when he was in diapers.
Ben: Read it or is it?

Sarah: What’s with the guys in this ward and male bonding? Is it so they seem less pathetic when they don’t have a date?

Hunky Australian at Frontier: I’m not trying to hustle you; I’m not like other guys. I just wanna talk to you.

2 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Hahaha....I love it all!!

Elisa said...

I, for one, BRAG about finding cool clothes at cheap places like Ross, Target or DI. Own it, girl. Own it.