Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lingerie and Such...

Sean: We are reading the Ensign and having our own Family Home Evening.
Bridgette: My boyfriend and I used to have our own FHE. We'd watch rated R movies and make out.

Leah: I’m partial to corsets myself...oooh and garters!
Sarah: Do you want to give him a heart attack?
Leah: He’ll be fine…

Leah: That was the most disturbing FHE I’ve ever attended. And I’ve been in Joe Dee’s group for over five years!

Bridgette: This may be the meanest thing I will ever say, and I’m sorry, but she looks like a dachshund.
Sarah: Cooper (our family dachshund) is a really cute dog, right? I mean he’s athletic, attractive, sweet and affectionate, like us. But I don’t actually look like a dog.
Leah: Attractive? Are you trying to set him up with a Yorkie?
Sarah: Do you have to make fun of me?
Leah: Yes.
Sarah: I think she looks more like a greyhound anyway.

2 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

So true! She does look like a greyhound!

Meredith said...

um hello?! if anyone is gonna set up anyone it's gonna be wrigley. i'm just sayin.