Sunday, December 21, 2008

Walkin' in a Winter Wonderland!

Day 4 of Forced Captivity:

Sarah, Whitney and I ventured out into the "blizzard" this afternoon to procure much needed provisions from QFC (i.e. Starbucks truffles, apples, lemonade, Cheez-its, milk and lettuce). On our journey we came upon several happy, playful puppy-dogs (unfortunately said owners were less than playful, and therefore we could not join in the fun), many children and sleds, and more than a few dumbasses out driving. I was decked out in proper snow garb (a puffy jacket and snow boots), borrowed from my beautiful roommate, and looked quite adorable if I do say so myself. Highlights included: falling on my ass in the snow, giving Sarah's snowman "the chop", being shown the last remaining cedar water pipe in Seattle and watching Whitney labor over her snow angel.

0 comments: