Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Memo to Kris Kringle.

Dear Santa,

If you could please see fit to rid Seattle of this unpleasant white stuff (the piles of snow), I would greatly appreciate it!! I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all had our fun (sledding, snowman building, snow ball fighting, etc.), and now the “fun” needs to disappear. The snow was cool for about three, maybe four, seconds – but, now I’m done!! If I could have one Christmas wish, I would wish for blue skies and melted snow. I’d even settle for rain (that’s how desperate I’ve become)!!

Hugs and Kisses,

Leah

p.s. If I could have TWO Christmas wishes, you know what the other one would be.
p.p.s If you don’t know, email me!

2 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

I second that!

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

P.p.p.s. Santa-and if you still don't know her wish, I'll help you out! ;D