Thursday, February 18, 2010

Coco-nuts

Emails exchanged...

Me: So I just threw up in my mouth...
SP: Yeah, I dry-heaved for about five minutes when I read that!


Conversation after searching "coconut M&M's" on google...

(For some bizarre reason, google search includes a picture of a naked man with a belly hanging to the ground. His eyes are blacked out.)

Me: (clicks on images) I wanna see a cross-section.
CW: Don't look down and to the right!!
Me: Too late!
CW: My eyes! (laughs) At least they covered his eyes so we wouldn't recognize him. (a few moments of silence) His belly was almost touching the ground. At least I think it was a man.
Me: I wasn't sure either, but I didn't want to look that closely!!
CW: I'm going to start exercising right now.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Good thing they blacked out his eyes - because that would be what you recognized.. not the belly hanging down to the ground.

Leah said...

I know, right?