Monday, November 9, 2009

I'm Developing A Tick...

Frustrations are at an all time high (or maybe they just seem that way) and the results are irritating at best. The physical, mental and emotional results are as follows:

Clenching my jaw = killer headaches.

You know when you start to adjust to a situation and you say, "Okay, I'm past the crying phase"? It's as if uttering those words acts as a catalyst for another trauma.

Eye ticks. Not pretty.

Counting to ten no longer seems to be working. Daydreaming about telling someone off, however, seems to work wonders. Of course this has caused my loved ones to look at me, after my moments of silence, and ask, "Are you okay?"

I've been writing and rewriting blog posts. Why haven't I posted these, you may ask? There's just too much swearing to be appropriate.

I've had to physically restrain myself from pulling the chord out of the wall after hearing certain songs on the radio.

A cold put me out of commission for almost a whole week.

I have an almost irresistible urge to walk into a room and scream, "Sort yourselves out!"

Have I mentioned that I'm HATING this fall??

I wake up with the Flight of the Conchords song, "Hurt Feelings" stuck in my head. I haven't listened to the song in weeks.

Sometimes I think it might be a good idea to get in my car, drive until I run out of gas, get out and just keep running. This has become my Plan B.

The question, "What do you have to lose?" has been bandied about lately. Is this really a good thing to ask a walking time bomb?

A month long vacation in a tropical paradise would not be enough to sort myself out.

When you're praised for your ongoing patience for like the fiftieth time you start to wonder if you've lost the point. I've been exercising so much patience in one situation that I've completely lost it in most others. Clearly I'm spreading myself too thin and about to run out completely.

And again...RUNNING AWAY HAS BECOME MY PLAN B. This is messed up.

0 comments: