Thursday, June 25, 2009

And the Award Goes to

Kristen, for the best (read: most ridiculous) conversation of the day! It should be noted that she is normally an extremely rational person.

My coworker, Kristen, approaches my desk about a minute after helping a student.

Kris: So... um...how do you get T.B.?
Leah: Why?
Kris: This kid was really wheezy. And his cough was really contained in his lungs.
Leah: Maybe he has a bronchial thing. Or asthma.
Kris: It's been a while since I had a T.B. test...
Leah: It was probably asthma.
Kris: (looks at arm) I should probably get a T.B. test.



On an unrelated note, I have one foreign language requirement to fulfill before I can transfer my credits. I'm thinking fall quarter...Spanish 101...and Monday nights. Oops! Then I'll have to miss FHE for a whole quarter!

I'm (obviously) really broken up about this. Hehehe.

0 comments: