Tuesday, September 8, 2009

For Those About To Rock...



I went to the AC/DC show last Monday, and let me tell you it rocked! The show was even better than I was expecting (and since Brian Johnson's voice was reportedly "trashed", I didn't have high hopes). Sure the guys are old (really old), but they put on a fantastic show. Highlights? Besides the drunk woman who kept asking to sit in my lap, the pot smokers, the anal woman sitting to the right of me who glared and exhaled every time I accidentally touched her....The bell lowered for "Hell's Bells", Angus's striptease, having the lyrics to "Big Balls" quoted to me (repeatedly) by my concert mates, the excitement of "TNT", the tour of "old" Tacoma, and having so much fun that I honestly didn't care if I bumped the woman next to me or not. My main regret? Forgetting my camera. Sure it was probably too dark in there anyway, but I'm still a little bummed.

We never actually heard "Big Balls" (which was a bitter disappointment to me), but I couldn't manage to get that song out of my head for days. Days!

Oh...and another favorite thing? Being able to listen to the concert again and again if I feel so inclined!! I love iphones right now... I even had a dream two nights ago that I bought one. Since I have a contract with Verizon this dream may never come true...or at least not for a few years.

0 comments: