Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Do I know you?!

I received an email on Facebook a few weeks ago from a guy asking, “Hey, do you work at Shoreline C.C.?” Before discovering that we have a couple mutual friends, I freaked out a little. Later on that week (I was calm at this point) I saw him. Some halfhearted banter ensued, and everything was fine.

He approached me at work today and after the usual chit chat asked, “Were you at a Halloween party with my friend (name deleted for my protection)?”

To which I responded, “Um, when was this?”

“Oh, I don’t know last week? I guess anytime so and so (another name deleted for privacy concerns) and you have your picture taken together I see it.”

As he walked away, I thought about all the pictures of me from the party. Most are completely obscured and I only recognize myself because of the outfit I was wearing. I went through all the pictures again (just to make sure) and there aren’t any with the two aforementioned friends and me. Not one. Not even a background shot.

I am more than a little creeped out now.

1 comments:

Queen of the Giggle Loop said...

Grosses!!! And SO creepy!!!